The Dan Calugar Finance Scholarship is offered to help the student majoring in a finance major to pursue further education. To get the scholarship of $6,100, the student must submit a 2000 words essay. In addition, the student must fulfill all the eligibility requirements.
1. Current full-time US accredited college student or a high school senior accepted to a college or a university
2. The student must be a finance major and is willing to become a finance trader GPA must be 3.5 or greater
3. The student must be enrolled as an in-state student
4. A winner student will be announced in January 2021
5. An email will be sent to the winner and the scholarship must be accepted within 2 weeks of announcement.