Not all universities accept 3 years bachelor’s degree. It is not so easy to find the one that meets all your ambitions. Are you looking for the one that accepts your 3 years Bachelors’s Degree? Spot on!! From here you will save a whole bunch of your time.
The thrill of enrolling in a Master’s degree upon graduation with a Bachelor’s degree is quite special and interesting. This is the time when people start visualizing how their career would be once they get done with their Master’s degree. For the ones who haven’t set their career goals, this is the time when they roll their brain towards their goals and targets to have a secure and successful career.
But, this might not be easy for some people. Especially, for international students with a 3 years bachelor’s degree who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in one of the universities in the USA. It is surely not because there are not enough universities in the USA but it is because there are only a handful of universities that accept 3 years’ bachelor’s degrees to apply for the Master’s Degrees.
(You may like: List of Universities That Accept Duolingo Test)
People Like this Post
- Top 47 Universities in Europe with Free Tuition Fee
- 10 Best Web3 Crypto Projects: You Should Know About
- Top 6 Affordable Universities for Online Computer Science Degree
- Web 3.0: What is Decentralized Web 3? Explained
- 7 Best Airbnb Trending in the United States
And these universities are not so easy to find. But if you are stressed about finding one then, we have got lists of as many universities as you want as an option to apply for a Master’s degree of your preference if you are holding a 3 years bachelor’s degree.
51 Universities Accepting 3 years Bachelors Degree
1. University at Buffalo (SUNY)
University at Buffalo is located in Buffalo and Amherst, New York. It is also known as The State University of New York at Buffalo. The University at Buffalo was established in 1846. Later in 1962, it was combined with the State University of New York system.
The University of Buffalo accepts 3 years bachelor’s degree. But certain requirements must be fulfilled to be considered eligible. Some of those requirements are:
- The student who has graduated with the 3 years bachelor’s degree must have a Second class or Second Division grade.
- The university must be recognized by the official recognition bodies of the country.
2. Binghamton University (SUNY)
Binghamton University is located in Binghamton, Vestal, and Johnson City, New York. It is part of the State University of New York system. Binghamton University was founded in 1946 and since then, the University has jumped from being a small college to a big well-established university.
Binghamton University accepts 3 years bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or a university. But certain requirements must be fulfilled. Some of those requirements are:
Transcript showing at least one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university or college.
- Must be a graduate or a senior enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree.
At least one of the following:
- At least 3.0 GPA through the Bachelor’s degree
- A 3.0 GPA in last 60 credits of 90 quarter credits graded as usual but not in Pass/Fail terms
3. Columbia University
Columbia University is located in New York City, New York. It was founded in 1754 in Manhattan. Columbia University is recognized as the oldest institution offering higher education in New York state. It is also said to be the 5th oldest institution in the USA offering higher education.
Columbia University accepts 3 years’ bachelor’s degree of the students wanting to pursue a Master’s Degree. The requirements for applying for a Master’s degree with a 3 years bachelor’s degree are the same as applying with a 4 years Bachelor’s degree.
A few of the requirements that should go along with the graduate program application are:
- Official transcript copies from all the schools attended since post-secondary
- 3 recommendation letters
- Official GRE Test Scores
4. Northwestern University
Northwestern University is located in Evanston, Illinois. It was founded in 1851 and the main target of its establishment was to educate people from the Northwest territory. Northwestern University was established by 9 men and upon a time it has advanced to a very higher level.
Northwestern University offers over 100 graduate-level courses and a few certification courses. Followed by certain requirements, Northwestern University accepts 3 years bachelor’s degree. Enrollment at Northwestern University might be ensured before the completion of the Bachelor’s degree but one should get enrolled only after its completion.
5. The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
The University of North Carolina is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Thousands of students get enrolled at the University of North Carolina in carrying their career dreams and ambition.
The University of North Carolina offers hundreds of graduate programs that attract people from all over the world. 60% of the total student enrolled at the University of North Carolina come from the Carolina region. Accepting 3 years of bachelor’s degrees from accredited colleges, the University of North Carolina has been offering quality education for all its students including international students.
6. Carnegie Mellon University
Carnegie Mellon University is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and it is a private research-focused University. It was established in 1900 by Andrew Carnegie and thus, has been named after his name.
Carnegie Mellon University accepts 3 years bachelor’s degree for the ease of students applying for their Desired Master’s degree. Most of the requirements for applying for a Master’s degree with both 3 years and 4 years’ Bachelor’s degrees are similar. But, there certainly are more requirements like degree evaluation by the university in-house when applying with a 3 years bachelor’s degree.
7. Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
Tuck School of Business is located in Hanover, New Hampshire. It is the grad business school of Dartmouth College. There are over 500 students enrolled at Tuck School of Business who are pursuing their graduate degrees.
Followed by the requirements of a good academic GPA, an official Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, etc, Tuck School of Business accepts 3 years bachelor’s degree. But first of all, the 3 years bachelor’s degree needs to be officially evaluated by the college in-house.
8. Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was established in 1881 and it is the business school of the University of Pennsylvania. There are over 5000 undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at Wharton School.
For pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Wharton School accepts 3 years bachelor’s degree. The degree needs to be from an accredited college and will be evaluated by the university in-house before any process of enrollment.
9. Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College (CUNY)
Zicklin School of Business is located in New York City, New York and it was founded in 1919. It is named after Lawrence Zicklin, the financier and alumnus.
The Zicklin School of Business offers various master’s degree programs like The Master of Science in Business Analytics, The Master of Science in Finance, The Master of Science in Information Systems, etc. for pursuing a Master’s degree in most of these programs, the Zicklin School of Business accepts 3 years’ bachelor’s degree.
10. Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
Darden School of Business is located in Charlottesville, Virginia. It is a business school that is collaborated with the University of Virginia. Founded in 1955, it offers MBA, Ph.D., and Executive Education programs.
Darden School of Business also offers dual degrees in Master Of Business Administration/Master Of Science In Data Science, Master Of Business Administration/School Of Advanced International Studies Master Of Arts, etc. For most of the majors offered at Darden School of Business, 3 years bachelor’s degree is acceptable.
There are many more colleges and universities that accept 3 years bachelor’s degrees. The other colleges and universities accepting 3 years’ bachelor’s degrees are listed below:
- Texas Tech University
- Whitman School of Management
- Syracuse University
- Kent State University
- Stony Brook University (SUNY)
- Hunter College, City University of New York
- Fordham University
- Emporia State University
- Ashland University
- Syracuse University
- Yale University
- The State University of New York at Potsdam
- The University of Maryland at College Park
- John Hopkins University
- The University of California at Berkley
- University of California San Diego
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New York University
- The University of Texas at Dallas
- The University of Texas at Arlington
- California State University at San Bernardino
- University of Idaho
- Monroe College
- Lewis University
- Pittsburg State University
- North Carolina State University
- Harvard Business School
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
- University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Bentley University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Arizona
- Santa Clara University
- Northeastern University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- University of Nevada at Las Vegas
- Sonoma State University
- DeVry University
- MaryMount California University
- Georgia State University