A community college is usually the first stop for students who want to earn an associate degree or transfer to a four-year university. Most community colleges offer two- and four-year degrees, so they are great options if you’re looking to get your bachelor’s degree without going through the traditional four years of high school. The majority of community colleges in the United States have campuses that are located near cities, suburbs, towns, and rural areas. Many community colleges also provide online courses as well.
(You may like: 10 Best Hospitality Management University in US)
The best affordable community colleges for international students
There are many reasons why community colleges are an excellent option for international students. First, most community colleges offer flexible schedules, allowing students to attend classes at times that work with their busy lives. Second, many community colleges have low tuition costs compared to other schools. Third, many community colleges offer free tutoring services and study groups. Fourth, most community colleges require only one year of coursework before transferring to a four-year institution. Finally, community colleges often have strong connections with local businesses, which can help you find jobs after graduation.
If you’re looking for affordable community colleges in the United States for US citizens, click this link.
People Like this Post
- Social Media Influencers: How to Get Started
- SEO Optimization Guide: How to Get Started with SEO
- 10 Best AI Tools for Stock Forecast
- How to Create a Youtube Channel for Beginners
- Top 7 Best Free VPN Providers of 2022
How to choose an affordable community college?
Choosing an affordable community college can be difficult because there are so many different types of institutions out there. However, here are some tips on how to narrow down your search:
- Visit the campus: When visiting a community college, make sure it has a good reputation. Also, look for signs of academic success. If the campus is beautiful and clean, this will show that the college cares about its students.
- Look into scholarships: There are several scholarships available specifically for international students. These scholarships may cover everything from tuition to room and board.
- Check out financial aid: Make sure that you know what kind of financial aid is offered by the community college. Some schools offer need-based grants while others offer merit-based awards. You should also check out any federal student loans that are available.
- Ask questions: Don’t be afraid to ask questions when you visit community colleges. It’s important to learn as much as possible about each school before deciding where to enroll.
- Take a tour: Tours are a great way to see exactly what life is like on campus. They give you a chance to meet faculty members and students. This gives you a better idea of whether or not the college is right for you.
- Research: Once you decide on a community college, do some research to figure out what programs are offered. This will allow you to pick a major that fits your interests.
- Talk to current students: Students are always willing to share information about their experiences at the school. Talking to them will give you a better idea of what to expect from attending the school.
Affordable Community Colleges in the US for International Students
Here are the cheapest community colleges in the U.S. for international students:
|S.N.||Community College||Address||Tuition Fee Per Credit|
|1||Dallas College||Dallas, TX||$200||visit website|
|2||Hutchinson Community College||Hutchinson, KS||$168||visit website|
|3||Western Nebraska Community College||Scottsbluff, NE||$128||visit website|
|4||Cloud County Community College||Concordia, KS||$119||visit website|
|5||Dodge City Community College||Dodge City, Kansas||$99||visit website|
|6||Garden City Community College||Garden City, KS||$152||visit website|
|7||Northeast Community College||Norfolk, NE||$147||visit website|
|8||Luna Community College||Las Vegas, NM||$111||visit website|
|9||Western Iowa Tech Community College||Sioux City, IA||$169||visit website|
|10||Allen County Community College||Lola, KS||$124||visit website|
|11||Alvin Community College||Alvin, TX||$2,005 for 12 credit||visit website|
|12||South Plains College||Levelland, TX||$2,138||visit website|
|13||San Jacinto College||Pasadena, TX||$210||visit website|
|14||East Mississippi Community College||Scooba, MS||$265||visit website|
|15||Central Wyoming College||Riverton, WY||$3,780 for 12 credits||visit website|
|16||Houston Community College||Houston, TX||$151||visit website|
|17||Coffeyville Community College||Coffeyville, KS||$222||visit website|
|18||Luna Community College||San Miguel County, NM||$1,332 for 12-18 credits||visit website|
|19||Snead State Community College||Boaz, AL||$290||visit website|
|20||Lawson State Community College||Birmingham, AL||$246||visit website|
|21||Cochise College||Sierra Vista, AZ||$260||visit website|
|22||Yakima Valley Community College||Yakima, WA||$3274.04 for 12 credits||visit website|
|23||Tarrant County College||Fort Worth, TX||$305||visit website|
|24||Laredo College||Laredo, TX||$1,824.00 for 12 credits||visit website|
|25||Kilgore College||Kilgore, TX||$219||visit website|
|26||Central Texas College||Killeen, TX||$119||visit website|
|27||Grayson College||Denison, TX||$2,112 for 12 credits||visit website|
|28||Northampton Community College||Bethlehem, PA||$5,220 for 12-18 credits||visit website|
|29||Treasure Valley Community College||Ontario, OR||$223||visit website|
|30||Southwestern Oregon Community College||Coos Bay, OR||$204||visit website|
|31||Mohawk Valley Community College||Rome, NY||$3,446/semester||visit website|
|32||Onondaga Community College||Syracuse, NY||$5,090/semester||visit website|
|33||Fulton-Montgomery Community College||Johnstown, NY||$2,520/semester||visit website|
|34||Jamestown Community College||Jamestown, NY||$5,200/semester||visit website|
|35||Metropolitan Community College||Omaha, NE||$99||visit website|
|36||Dawson Community College||Glendive, MT||$281.5||visit website|
|37||Moberly Area Community College||Moberly, MO||$248||visit website|
|38||Southwest Mississippi Community College||Summit, MS||$3,240 for 12-19 credits||visit website|
|39||Itasca Community College||Grand Rapids, MN||$236.18||visit website|
|40||Southwestern Michigan College||Dowagiac, MI||$264.25||visit website|
|41||Lake Michigan College||Benton Harbor, MI||$315.50||visit website|
|42||Northern Maine Community College||Presque Isle, Maine||$192||visit website|
|43||Northwest Iowa Community College||Sheldon, Iowa||$193||visit website|
|44||Indian Hills Community College||Ottumwa, IA||$300||visit website|
|45||Shawnee Community College||Ullin, IL||$220||visit website|