Programming language is a set of rules that computers follow to perform certain tasks or operations. It is a way for humans to communicate with the computer and tell it what we want it to do. There are many programming languages in use today, but some are more popular than others. Some people prefer using one programming language over another because they have been trained in that particular language. Others like to learn new things and switch up their skills every now and then.
How can a beginner start programming
The first thing you need to know before learning how to program is that there is no single right answer. The best way to learn to program is by trial and error. You will be able to see if your code works as expected when you try different ways of doing something. This will help you understand why your code isn’t working and also give you an idea about what needs to be done to make it work.
(You may like: NFTs: What is NFT? Non-Fungible Tokens Explained)
People Like this Post
- Social Media Influencers: How to Get Started
- SEO Optimization Guide: How to Get Started with SEO
- How to Sell Your Products on Your Blog
- Top 7 Best Free VPN Providers of 2022
- The 5 Best AI Content Writer Tools of All Time
There are several online resources available to teach you how to program. Many universities offer courses where students can learn how to program. If you don’t find any course at your local university, you can always enroll in a coding bootcamp. These programs usually last around 6 months and cost anywhere from $10,000 to $50,000. They provide you with all the necessary tools to get started.
You should also watch tutorial videos on how to program from internet. Tutorial videos are great for beginners because they explain everything step-by-step. They also contain lots of examples so you can easily copy them into your own code.
You may also consider joining a community of programmers. A lot of these communities are free to join and allow you to ask questions and share knowledge with other members.
What are the technical skill do programmers need
Programmers need to have soft skills at math, logic, problem solving, communication, and teamwork. In addition, they need to be creative and flexible.
They are required to think out of the box and come up with innovative solutions to problems. Programmers also need to be detail oriented and organized. They need to be able to multitask effectively.
Some programmers specialize in specific areas such as web development, mobile app development, database management, etc.
Some programming languages are easier to master than others. For example, Java is considered to be an easy language to learn compared to C++. However, C++ is used extensively in the real world. It is important to choose a language that suits your interests and skillset.
Who needs to know programming language
Programmers are needed in almost every field nowadays. From software engineers who write apps for smartphones to data scientists who crunch numbers for big companies, everyone has a job that requires programming. With the rise of technology, there are more jobs requiring programming. So, if you plan on becoming a programmer, you must be prepared to deal with the constant changes in the industry.
If you want to become a developer, you should take up a course in programming. Once you finish your course, you will be ready to enter the world of programming.
What is the difference between a Data Scientist and a Programmer
Data Scientists and Programmers both analyze large amounts of data to come up with insights. However, while a Data Scientist uses statistical methods to solve problems, a Programmer uses logic to create solutions.
A data scientist is someone who analyzes information to extract useful insights from it. They use statistics to predict outcomes based on past events. They look at trends and patterns to figure out which factors affect the outcome. For example, they might study the number of times people visited a website and determine whether it was profitable or not.
A data scientist uses mathematical models to extract meaningful information from data. He/she creates predictive models using algorithms and applies those models to real-world situations.
They use data mining techniques like regression analysis, decision trees, and neural networks to generate predictions and also use machine learning techniques like clustering, classification, and association rules to predict future outcomes.
They are trained to think logically and mathematically and have good problem-solving skills and are comfortable with uncertainty.
Annual Salary of Data Scientists: $100K-$150K per year
Job Growth as per BLS: 10%
A programmer is someone who writes computer codes. They are also known as software developer. He/she creates applications by writing lines of code. The code contains instructions that tell the computer what to do. This process involves translating ideas into computer commands.
He/she uses different languages such as C++, Java, Python, etc. to develop programs. These languages help him/her organize his thoughts before he starts coding.
He/she uses logical thinking and follows a structured approach when creating a solution. He/she is able to work independently without supervision.
Annual Salary of Programmer: $80K-$120K per year
Job Growth as per BLS: 12%
Let’s move to most demanding programming language every newbie must learn without delay.
12 Most Demanding Programming Language Every Newbie Must Learn
This is one of the easiest programming languages to learn. It is a general purpose language used for web development, scientific computing, and artificial intelligence. It is a high-level programming language. Python is also known as the “Grammarista” because it enforces strict typing and syntax rules.
Python use case:
- Web Development: Python can be used to build web apps. You can use it to automate repetitive tasks. You can also write scripts to interact with databases.
- Scientific Computing: Python is widely used in scientific computing. It is used to perform complex calculations.
- Artificial Intelligence: AI is an area where Python has gained popularity. There are many libraries available to make your life easier.
- Machine Learning: Python is used extensively in machine learning. It provides tools to create efficient models.
- Data Visualization: Python is used to visualize large amounts of data. It is easy to read and understand.
- Automation: Python is widely used for automation. It helps you automate repetitive tasks.
- GUI: Python offers great support for graphical user interface (GUI). It allows you to design beautiful interfaces for your application.
- Game Development: Python is used to create games. It is a popular choice among game developers.
- Robotics: Python is used to control robots. It is a powerful tool for robotics.
- Bioinformatics: Python is used to analyze biological data. It is a useful tool for bioinformatics.
- Social Networking: Python is used to build social networking websites. It is a popular option for building social media platforms.
- Mobile App Development: Python is used for mobile app development. It is a versatile language that allows you to develop cross platform mobile apps.
This is another easy programming language to learn. It is an object oriented language. You can write programs in Java that run on any operating system. Java is used widely in mobile app development.
Java use case:
- Web Development: Java is used to build web apps, desktop applications, and Android apps.
- Database Management: Java is used to manage database servers.
- Security: Java is used to secure networks and computers.
- Embedded Systems: Java is used to program microcontrollers.
- Games: Java is used to create games and other interactive software.
- Desktop Applications: Java is used to develop desktop applications.
- Graphics: Java is used to generate graphics.
- Audio/Video Processing: Java is used to process audio and video files.
- Robotics & IoT: Java is used to control robots and Internet of Things devices.
- Machine Learning: Java is used to perform machine learning algorithms.
- Natural Language Processing: Java is used for natural language processing.
- Data Science: Java is used for big data analysis.
- Enterprise Applications: Java is used for enterprise level applications.
- Big Data Analytics: Java is used for data analytics.
- Cloud Computing: Java is used to provide cloud services.
- Mobile App Development: Java is used for mobile app creation.
- Machine Learning: Java was used to perform machine learning.
- Deep Learning: Java is used for deep learning.
- NLP: Java is used for Natural Language Processing.
- Chatbots: Java is used to chat with users through bots.
- Gaming: Java is used to make games.
- Virtual Reality: Java is used to simulate virtual reality.
- Augmented Reality: Java is used for augmented reality.
- Artificial Intelligence: Java is used for artificial intelligence.
- 3D Rendering: Java is used to render 3d images.
- Computer Vision: Java is used to detect objects from images.
- Image Recognition: Java is used to recognize images.
- Speech Recognition: Java is also used to recognize speech.
- Voice Recognition: Java is being used to recognize voice commands.
- Video Editing: Java is used to edit videos.
- Motion Tracking: Java is used to track motion.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Java is used to read text from images.
- Cryptography: Java is used to encrypt information and many more.
It is also a high-level programming language. It is used for developing business applications. It is often referred to as the “better Java”. Scala allows developers to create high performance software.
Scala use case:
- Functional Programming: Scala supports functional programming.
- Object Oriented Programming: Scala supports object oriented programming.
- Reactive Programming: Scala supports reactive programming.
- Concurrency: Scala supports concurrency.
- Type Safety: Scala supports type safety.
- Reflection: Scala supports reflection.
- Collections: Scala supports collections.
- Pattern Matching: Scala supports pattern matching.
- Generics: Scala supports generics.
C Programming language
It is a Microsoft programming language. It is mainly used to build Windows apps. It is a multi-paradigm language. It supports both imperative and declarative programming styles.
C programming language use case:
- C Interoperability: C is used to write code which will run on.NET Framework.
- Data Structures: C is used to implement data structures like linked lists, trees etc.
- Network Programming: C is used to develop network protocols.
- GUI Programming: C is used for creating graphical user interfaces.
- Operating Systems: C is used to create operating systems.
- Embedded Software: C is used to make embedded devices.
- File System: C is used to manage files.
- Graphics: C is used to draw graphics on screen.
- Machine Learning: C is used to perform machine learning.
- Artificial Intelligence: C is used to solve problems related to artificial intelligence.
- Robotics: C is used to control robots.
- Audio Processing: C is used to process audio signals.
- Computer Vision: C is used to do computer vision.
It is a modern programming language developed by JetBrains. It is designed to be simple, safe, and productive.
Kotlin use case:
- Android App Development: Kotlin is used to develop android app.
- Cloud Computing: Kotlin is used in cloud computing.
- Desktop Application Development: Kotlin is being used for desktop application development.
- Mobile App Development: Kotlin has been used for mobile app development.
- Server Side Programming: Kotlin is used for server side programming.
- Web Development: Kotlin is also being used for web development.
- IoT (Internet of Things): Kotlin is also being considered for Internet of things.
- Game Development: Kotlin is now being used to create games.
- Microservices: Kotlin is also used to create micro services.
- Big Data: Kotlin is also useful for big data processing.
- Data Science: Kotlin is also helpful for data science.
- DevOps: Kotlin is also helping in DevOps.
- AI: Kotlin is also very helpful for artificial intelligence.
- Machine Learning: Kotlin is also quite helpful for machine learning.
It is a server-side programming language. It is mostly used for building websites.
ASP.NET use case:
- ASP.NET MVC: It is the most popular framework. It is used to build web applications.
- .NET Core: It is an open source version of ASP.NET MVC. It is built using.NET Standard Library.
R Programming Language
It is a statistical programming language. It is commonly used for analyzing large amounts of data.
R use case:
- Statistical Analysis: R is used to perform statistical analysis.
- Machine Learning: R is also used to perform machine learning tasks.
- Bioinformatics: R is also used for bioinformatics.
- Data Mining: R is also used in data mining.
- Financial Engineering: R is also used as financial engineering tool.
- Graphical User Interface: R is also used with other languages to create graphical user interface.
- Visualization: R is also used when it comes to visualization.
- Text Mining: R is also being used for text mining.
- Natural Language Processing: R is also being widely used for natural language processing.
- Information Retrieval: R is also being utilized for information retrieval.
- Network Analysis: R is also being applied for network analysis.
- Data Warehousing: R is also being employed for data warehousing.
- Statistics: R is also being implemented for statistics.
It is a dynamic programming language. It is a high level interpreted language.
Ruby use case:
- Ruby on Rails: Ruby is being used to build web applications using ruby on rails.
- Sinatra: Sinatra is a lightweight web framework written in Ruby.
- Active Record: Active record is a database access library that provides object relational mapping and querying capabilities.
It is a multi-paradigm programming language. It is primarily used for iOS app development.
It is a concurrent programming language. It is designed to make software easier to create, test, deploy, and maintain.
Go use case:
- Go Playground: This is a playground for Go. It allows you to write code and run it immediately. You can try out different features of Go without installing anything.
- Golang: Golang is a compiled statically typed programming language. It was created by Google engineers in 2009.
It is a server side scripting language. It is used to build dynamic web pages.
PHP use case:
- PHP Framework: PHP frameworks are generally used to develop web application. They provide various functionalities like authentication, session management, caching etc.
- CMS: PHP is also used for content management system.
- Web Development: PHP is also being used for web development.
- Ecommerce: PHP is also being utilized for ecommerce.
- Database Driven Applications: PHP is also being employed for database driven applications.
- Mobile Apps: PHP is also being implemented for mobile apps.
- REST API: PHP is also being applied for rest API.
- Server Side Scripting: PHP is also being executed on the server side script.
- Web Services: PHP is also being deployed for web services.
- Virtual Reality: PHP is also being developed for virtual reality.
- Web Application Security: PHP is also being integrated for web application security.
- Web Hosting: PHP is also used to host websites.
- Website Design: PHP is also used in website design.
- Web Frameworks: PHP is also used as a web framework.