Web3 is a new internet that will be based on blockchain technology. It is a decentralized platform that can provide users with an open infrastructure for developing and running their own applications. The main goal of this project is to create a more secure, transparent, and efficient web.
The best part about Web3 is that it uses smart contracts which are self-executing programs that automatically perform tasks or payments when certain conditions are met. Unlike traditional websites, there’s no need to trust third parties because the data is stored in a distributed ledger (blockchain). This means that all transactions are safe and secure.
(You may like: Web 3.0: What is Decentralized Web 3? Explained)
People Like this Post
- Social Media Influencers: How to Get Started
- SEO Optimization Guide: How to Get Started with SEO
- How to Sell Your Products on Your Blog
- Top 7 Best Free VPN Providers of 2022
- The 5 Best AI Content Writer Tools of All Time